Sunday 31 August 2014

#weddingdressdiet

With just over a year until the big day I've decided to start a regular post on my wedding dress diet.
I'm the type of person that needs an end goal to keep me motivated & what better goal than this!
I'm not going to be going on some insane craze juice diet, no carbs before marbs or any of that crap!
My plan is to simply exercise more, lift weights (nobody wants bingo wings in a wedding dress!) & feed my body the fuel that it needs!

In a weeks time I'm running the Great North Run so this weeks plan is to eat healthily the beginning of the week & then from thursday to eat lots of healthy nutritious carbohydrates in order to 'carbo-load' my muscles ready for sunday. 

Exercise wise I plan on just keeping my muscles ticking over since I've not really done enough long runs in the past week or two so I'll be happy to do a few 5-10km runs :-)

with that in mind i've treated myself to some new lovely lime green nike free's which will mainly be for going to the gym in since i've got some more supportive trainers for covering distance


here's a link to my sponsorship page for the GNR  

No comments:

Post a Comment