Saturday 30 August 2014

So I've discovered I'm not too good at this blogging thing....

but every now & then I get the sudden urge to have a little ramble & today is one of those days!

(photo from FD blog)

so much has been going on in the past few months - I've actually made so pretty big leaps & bounds in the wedding planning malarky!

As I wrote a few months ago we set a date & venue but I felt under pressure to book florist, photographers, dj etc etc.
Its all sorted! I'm very exited to have chosen Jane at the wonderful Flower Design to do our flowers! She seems to be the fairy godmother of weddings!

I also chose my dress earlier this week! Which was a massive weight of my mind! I know its still a year away but I had a fear I was not going to find 'the one' but I have!

hope your all having a wonderful weekend

Jen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment