Monday 16 June 2014

half marathon training

I've just finished my weekend of nights and am currently fighting off sleep whilst sat in the glorious sunshine in the garden (it makes a change for me to have nice weather on my days off!).

This week marks the start of my half marathon training in preparation for the Great North Run (September 7th 2014). Im using the Nike + training app as I wasn't quite sure what training to do & unlike my last half marathon I thought I ought to do some proper training!

This weeks training looks like this :


I'm determined that i'm going to stick to the plan as I really want to get my time under 2hours!
but currently the sunshine is winning and I have no intention of donning my running shoes until it at least cools down a little!

Tomorrow I'm off to the florists for an initial appointment to get some ideas for our wedding! Super excited about it!
At the moment I'm loving peonies, Juliet roses & just all things girly and flowery! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment